I am an experienced vocal coach and have worked in a variety of settings from teaching individuals to conducting vocal groups as well as larger choirs.
I offer private vocal tuition from my home in Lochwinnoch, Renfrewshire.
Lessons are suitable for beginners as well as advanced singers and tailored to suit the needs and goals of each individual student.
- Refine your vocal technique
- Expand your range
- Explore different vocal qualities
- Try out new genres and expand your repertoire
- Enhance your personal expression
- Nurture your creativity
- Amp up your stage presence
- Learn correct microphone technique
- Explore improvisation and music theory
- Find confidence in your unique, personal voice!
Genres covered range from pop, rock and folk to jazz and beyond.
I’ve studied Estill Vocal Technique and use it’s methods in my teaching. I am also a yoga teacher and draw inspiration from yogic tradition, creating a truly holistic approach to voice coaching.
I will accompany you on the piano or use backing tracks.
Your voice is a fascinating instrument, and with the right tools and practice you will find your own, personal sound and gain the control that is needed to liberate your voice. I am passionate about singing and thrive on making lessons as fun, relaxing and informative as possible.
Lessons are charged at £30/60min, or £15/30min for under 12s.
I can also offer singing workshops and coaching for vocal harmony groups.
Contact for more info.